What’s included in the Cloud Architecture Review?
- Kick-Off & Ways of Working
- Review the architecture, components, modules, interfaces, and data
- Review scalability & redundancy
- Review against SLOs
- Change Control Process
- Governance & Security
Cloud Architecture Review Details
1. Kick-Off & Ways of Working
We start with an initial call where we walk through the Cloud Architecture Audit process. We capture important elements such as key stakeholders and the documentation you have created to date.
2. Review the architecture, components, modules, interfaces, and data
We review your architecture to understand all the elements it contains and where and how your data is stored.
3. Review scalability & redundancy
We review your cloud architecture against key objectives in your SLA. Through this process, we will be assessing and documenting potential points of failure so that these can be remediated.
4. Review against SLOs
Is your architecture capable of meeting your SLOs? Here we seek to ensure that the solution has the potential to meet those SLOs effectively and that effective SLOs have been documented.
5. Change Control Process Review
We review your change control process and highlight areas of improvement. This will provide greater confidence by reducing risk when deploying changes.
6. Governance & Security
Here review the governance and security of your solution and provide recommendations for improvement.